Using this website and web applications
This website and the associated web applications are run by the Dr Julian Medical Group. We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website and web applications.
We are always working to make our website and web applications as accessible and usable as possible and our development team use the W3C, WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 principles in developing our website and web applications.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We have also tried to make the website and web applications text easy to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- live video streams do not have captions
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Reporting accessibility problems with this website and our web applications.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website and web applications.
If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact the website team: firstname.lastname@example.org